TMZ. has confirmed that actor Michael K. Williams reportedly died from a fatal drug overdose.
Per the outlet, this was revealed by the New York City’s Chief Medical Examiner, who said that the actor’s manner of death was acute intoxication due to a lethal combination of fentanyl, p-fluorofentanyl, heroin and cocaine, per
His death was ruled an accident.
Recall that Williams was found dead in his Brooklyn apartment, with authorities suspecting an overdose because of the drug paraphernalia at the scene. His death pushed the NYPD to open a probe as they search for the person who sold Williams the drugs.
He was 54.