This year’s edition of the Exquisite Lady of the Year (ELOY) Award was held on November 26th, 2021, at the Four Points Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos.
The event, according to Bellanaija, “celebrates and recognises women of excellence in different fields so as to inspire, motivate, support and educate other women to become the best versions of themselves. This also serves as a networking platform for women to grow and build their brands.”
Some of the winners include Saadat Aliyu, Nancy Umeh, and Adaeze Yobo.
Check out the full list of winners below:
- ELOY Award for Social Enterprise – Bilikisu Garba (The UpCycle Architect).
- ELOY Award for Beauty Entrepreneur – Adeola Adeyemi Diiadem (Beauty by AD) and May Ikeora (Lavyanna Beauty).
- ELOY Award for Agriculture – Adebimpe Oladunjoye (Beem Farms).
- ELOY Award for Digital Innovation – Saadat Aliyu (Shamrock Innovations).
- ELOY Award for Fashion Entrepreneur – Salihat ‘Rahaman (Abaya Lagos).
- ELOY Award for Entrepreneur is Nancy Umeh (Radiance Cookware).
- ELOY Award for TV Personality – Temitope Mark Idigie, Akashat Nymat and Miriam Longe (TVC).
- ELOY Award for On-Air Personality – Akwaugo (WazobiaFM Onitsha).
- ELOY Award for Young Entrepreneur – Sarah Olagoke (Tersly Foods).
- ELOY Award for Content Creator – Adaeze Yobo.
- ELOY Award for Creative Arts (Actress) – Idia Aisien.
- ELOY Award for Food Vlogger/Entrepreneur – Ify Monye Mogekwu (Ifys Kitchen).
- ELOY Award for Business/Career coach – Tricia Olufemi-Olumide (Tricia Biz).
- ELOY Award for Interior Designer – Tracie Nwapa (Interior Culture by Obiageli).
- ELOY Award for Brand Influence is Dakore Egbuson-Akande.
- ELOY Awards for Humanitarian/NGO is Aisha Adams (Siddiqah Foundation).