Big Brother Naija SYE housemate, JMK was reportedly involved in a fire accident that engulfed her home.
A Twitter user shared the news that the law-trained reality TV star lost all of her possessions; certificates, important documents, clothes, etc. to the fire.
The fire allegedly started from a faulty AC but spread quickly, wreaking havoc. Thankfully, JMK herself is fine and did not suffer any major injury to her person.
Fellow BBNaija’Shine Your Eye’ housemate, Angel Smith reached out to her friend and colleague on Instagram after hearing news of the fire.